BECOME A HOPI FOOD CO-OP MEMBER
Frequently asked questions
How do I become a Hopi Food Co-op Member?
Checks can be made out to Hopi Three Mesas Inc. and mailed to:
What are my responsibilities as a Hopi Food Co-op Member?
What are the benefits to becoming a Hopi Food Co-op Member?
* Access to Hopi Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Share Program: with the option of receiving a Discounted or Free Solidarity Share
* Able to order Bulk Organic Staples through the Azure Standard (quarterly)
* Connection with local ranchers to access CSA Local Hopi Beef Share
* Ownership and free use of Hopi Food Co-op Food Preservation Equipment
* Access to Seed-swap (annually)
Do I have to live on the Hopi Reservation to become a member?
No, you do not have to reside on the Hopi Reservation to become a member. We welcome all who are interested in supporting us and becoming members to apply.
What if I am unable to fulfill my responsibilities as a Hopi Food Co-op Member?
There are many ways that you can contribute throughtout the year. Due to Covid-19 many of our meetings and workshops have gone virtual which makes it easy for you to be involved. Our member coordinator is happy to work with you to ensure that you are fulfilling your responsibilites to the Hopi Food Co-op in the best way possible.